Jungle Camps are so awesome! Kids have the time of their lives playing games, running obstacle courses, swinging around on ropes and rings, jumping on trampolines, doing flips into the foam pit, climbing the rock walls, and more.
Camp starts with a warm-up and consists of several mini-lessons learning skills in parkour, ninja warrior, trampoline, and climbing. We also play several engaging games and have plenty of free time. We always end camp with cooldown recovery and stretching.
Only available for ages 5-15.
What Are Your Options?
- Full Week - Half Day AM: Monday through Friday from 8 am - 12 pm - Members: $250/week, Non-Members: $300/week
- Full Week - Half Day PM: Monday through Friday from 1 pm - 5 pm - Members: $250/week, Non-Members: $300/week
- Full Week - Full Day: Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm - Members: $400/week, Non-Members: $450/week
- Single Half Day: Choose between Morning Half Day 8 am - 12 pm or Evening Half Day 1 pm - 5 pm - Members: $50/day, Non-Members: $60/day
- Single Full Day: 8am - 5pm - Members: $80/day, Non-Members: $90/day
- Single Day purchases must be made at the front desk. Full-week purchases are available below.
- We have snack times at 10 am and at 3 pm and lunch time from 12 pm - 1 pm for Full Day campers. We provide basic snacks like chewy bars, fruits, and chips, but feel free to bring your own snack. Full-Day campers must bring their own lunch. All campers should bring their own water jug.
- Closed Toed Tennis Shoes are a must. Some activities are done on hard obstacles or outside, and they will need protection for their feet. NO FLIP FLOPS, CROCKS, OR SLIDES.